Water Pumps for low pressure
Booster Pump for where water pressure needs boosting on site, to maintain correct water pressure levels for continued operation of effected appliances.
Our compact and fully automatic pump systems are mounted in robust rationally molded cabinets and will pump water at temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius to a maximum pressure of 4 Bar.
The systems are electronic and operate on both water pressure and flow. This makes the units very reliable and eliminates the need for pressure switches and a storage vessels, increasing reliability, simplifying use and reducing size.
The units are designed to work with all makes of water softeners and water filters.
R5,472.00 incl vat
Prostore water pump
PROSTORE will guard against shedding and ensure continuity of
supply by providing an amount of pre-stored water to be used
when mains supply is off-line.
PROSTORE Acts as a pressure break and protects equipment
from excessive pressure surges when mains supply is re-instated.
• Pumped outlet for consistent supply.
• Automatic fill when connected to running mains water.
• Manual fill available during shedding.
Features of PROSTORE:
• Plug & Play
• Large 45 Litre capacity emergency storage tank
• 240v 50/60 Hz, single phase electrical connection.
• Internal Pump/ Components 24v DC for electrical safety.
• ¾” BSP Flexi Hose Connection to mains water supply.
• Low, High & Fill warnings
• Low Water Shut Off with audio and visual warning.
• Oulet Pressure – 1 5 bar / Manual Auxiliary Fill Port.
• Ultraviolet Sterliliser available as optional extra for consumer protection against bacteria.
Dimensions: 705mm High, 410mm Wide, 520mm Deep