Oak Barrel (1 Tap) – R9291.00 incl vat
This is our most economical complete draught system. The system comes complete with
Gas Regulator and keg coupler (you can choose which keg coupler you require), all that
is required is the CO2 gas and keg of beer. Just simply add ice, and the unit is ready to be
Ideal for home use, and is very easy to move around.
Stainless Box with Metal Tower – R14 421.00 incl vat
An ideal unit for home use, in a modern looking bar. Comes complete with gas
regulator and keg coupler (you can decide on which keg coupler you require). All
you need is CO2 gas, a keg of beer. Just add ice and the unit is ready to be used.
This very easy to use system utilises a cooling plate which only requires ice to function. It can be purchased with 1, 2, 3 or 4 Cobra Style Taps. It is supplied complete with a recessed drip tray, keg couplers, gas pressure regulator and all the necessary fittings and connectors needed. All you need to do is buy your favourite beer/s, a bag of ice and you will be drinking ice-cold draught beer within 30 seconds of connecting your keg!
Portable – take it to the rugby and fire it up on your tailgate, use it around your pool at home while you braai or use it inside your house in your home bar. It is equally capable of doing events, because as long as you have ice, you will have ice-cold beer on-tap!
Pygmy 1 Tap – R14 421.00 incl vat
The smallest electrical unit we have. Ideal unit for home use, as it has a capacity
of 25l per hour. It comes with a built-in air compressor, so if you plan on
finishing the keg of beer within a couple of day, then there is no need for CO2 gas.
If you don’t plan on finishing the keg within 2-3 days, then you can always
purchase a gas regulator.
Due to the small size of the unit (and the dry technology), this unit is very mobile.
A plug and play unit requiring only 2 to 4 minutes from turning it on until it is ready to dispense cold product. This unit can be adapted to pour the following products from a keg:
- Nitrogenated Cold Brew Coffee
It also has a built in air-compressor, enabling it to dispense product from a one-way keg without the use of a pressurised gas cylinder as is conventionally used with beer dispensing. A very affordable and versatile unit.
1 Tap Mini Lady (Counter Top) – R22 201.50 incl vat
One of our best selling units. This unit is placed on top of the bar counter, and the
keg is placed on the floor. The unit comes complete with gas regulator and keg
coupler, and is pretty much “plug and play”. The unit needs to be filled with
water, then connected to an electrical supply, and is ready to be used in 2 hours.
The design of this unit can be changed, and we have various different options of
It is not advisable to move this unit.
Mini Lady – a classic and very recognisable as it has found a home in most bars locally.
A great unit for “testing the waters” to see if a larger, more permanent installation is required.
- Great performance – with a residual ice-bank, this unit will glide through your peak hour rush
- Small dimensions – it will only take up a 400mm x 400mm footprint on your bar.
- Mobile – Easy to install and easy to use. No professional installation necessary which makes it cheap to move around.
- Quality – with over 15 years in our market, this unit is a proven tried and tested performer.
- Versatile – can be combined with a flooded/condensating tower, illuminated tower or standard tower to suite your look and budget.
2 Tap Kontact 70 – R22 264.20 incl vat
A high capacity unit, that is capable of capable of pouring 70l/hr. Comes
complete with CO2 gas regulator and keg couplers. Once switched on, then it is
ready to be used in 10 minutes.
Due to the fact that this unit used Dry Technology, the unit is easily moved.
The Lindr PYGMY 25 is the ultimate in counter-top beer dispensing units, compact enough to use in your kitchen, pub or entertainment area. The PYGMY 25 beer cooler is designed for professional cooling and dispensing of chilled beer for domestic use, garden parties or smaller events. It comes with a built-in compressor.
This unit can be adapted to pour the following products from a keg:
- Nitrogenated Cold Brew Coffee
Just connect your keg and gas supply to pour a perfect pint of draught beer!
- This cooler has a continuous cooling performance of 20-30 l / h.
- Modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, guaranteeing min energy usage.
- Excellent chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 2-4 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
- Pygmy 25/K has a directly cooled tap.
- LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
- All external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
- Materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life.
- Machine comes with a stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- A grab handle on top of the machine enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease.
- Pygmy coolers are recognised by experts as coolers with the best ratio of price/performance quality/dimension.
1 Tap Under Counter – R21 603.00 incl vat
This is what you see in most bars you visit. The tower is installed on top of the
bar counter, and the cooling unit is installed under the bar counter. A complete
system is provided (all fittings, keg coupler and piping) – installation is not
included, and would need to be quoted on.
Additional Taps and Towers can be added to this system, and we have a large
selection of Tower available to chose from
A complete 1 tap system using the Lindr AS-40 beer cooling system. This setup is designed for professional beverage dispensing in smaller restaurants, bars and the catering industry.
The Classic Bar System – 1 Tap includes:
- Single Line Flash Cooler
- Drip Tray
- Regulator complete with tubings & fittings
- Check that your gas cylinder is full and that the gas flow is open.
- Check that your beer line is not kinked anywhere.
- If your beer keg has been refrigerated under gas pressure, it may have over carbonated. Release all pressure and disconnect your gas supply. Pour until it slows and stops foaming, re-connect gas and try again.
- Check that the pressure you have set on your gas regulator is correct according to the type of beer that you are dispensing.
- Check the setting on your compensator (the little lever on the side of the tap). Close it first, then slowly open a little until the beer is pouring clear.
- Always remember to open your beer tap fully when pouring – DO NOT half open or it will foam.
- Check that your cold plate system has enough ice – warm beer foams.
- If you are using a flash chiller, check to see that you still have an ice-bank and that the water re-circulation pump is working. Also check that the unit is plugged into power and turned on.
- Check that your keg coupler is properly engaged onto your beer keg.
- Check that your gas cylinder still has gas and that the cylinder is open and that the shut-off valve alowing gas flow to the keg coupler is open.
- Check that the compensator (the little lever on the side of the tap) is in an open position.