fridges pastry cabinets
DPC130CGR 1.3m Full/pedestal curved 1260x1300x1050 R35 190.00 incl vat
DPC130FGR 1.3m Full/pedestal flat 1310x1300x1050 R32 890.00 incl vat
DPC200CGR 2.0m Full/pedestal curved 1260x2000x1050 R41 032.00 incl vat
DPC200FGR 2.0m Full/pedestal flat 1310x2000x1050 R37 000.00 incl vat
DPC250CGR 2.5m Full/pedestal curved 1260x2500x1050 R46 069.00 incl vat
DPC250FGR 2.5m Full/pedestal flat 1310x2500x1050 R43 309.00 incl vat
supermarket – pastry cabinet
Front sliding glass for easy cleaning
> Aesthetically pleasing aluminium sections used
> Removable colour coded plastic bumper rail insert
> Sliding bottom loading drawers as standard
> Adjustable feet for leveling cabinet
> Chromadeck exterior finish
> Stainless steel worktop for extra durability
> Polyurethane foam injection
> Temperature regulation by thermostat
> Automatic defrost
> Light switch
> Two tier adjustable glass shelving
> Top rear sliding doors
Optional colour coded base and bumper rail insert
> Optional colour coded black interior
> Optional glass shelves
|Weight – Nett||158kg||235kg||300kg|
|Weight – Crated||185kg||285kg||345kg|
|Compressor Watts||713 watts||926 watts||1285watts|
|Temperature Range||6° to 10°C||6° to 10°C||6° to 10°C|
MODEL DESCRIPTION PRICE incl vat H x W x D
CGPAT130 Cabinet Refrigerated Curved Glass 1.3m R 32 350 1350 x 1300 x 1100
CGPAT200 Cabinet Refrigerated Curved Glass 2.0m R 37 860 1350 x 1910 x 1100
CGPAT250 Cabinet Refrigerated Curved Glass 2.5m R 43 900 1350 x 2520 x 1100
Pastry cabinets are a type of commercial refrigerator that is designed to display and store pastries. They are typically made of stainless steel and have glass doors that allow customers to see the pastries inside. Pastry cabinets come in a variety of sizes and styles, so you can find one that fits your needs.
Here are some of the benefits of using a pastry cabinet:
- Keeps pastries fresh and attractive. The cold temperature inside the pastry cabinet helps to keep pastries fresh and looking their best.
- Attracts customers. A well-stocked pastry cabinet is a great way to attract customers and increase sales.
- Makes pastries easy to access. The glass doors on most pastry cabinets allow customers to see the pastries inside, making it easy for them to choose what they want.
- Is easy to clean. Most pastry cabinets are easy to clean, which helps to prevent the spread of bacteria.
If you are looking for a way to keep your pastries fresh, attractive, and easy to access, then a pastry cabinet is a great option. With so many different models and features to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect pastry cabinet for your needs.
Here are some of the factors to consider when choosing a pastry cabinet:
- Size. Pastry cabinets come in a variety of sizes, so you need to choose one that is big enough to hold the amount of pastries you need to display.
- Style. Pastry cabinets come in a variety of styles, so you can choose one that matches the décor of your business.
- Features. Some pastry cabinets come with additional features, such as built-in lighting or humidity controls. Decide which features are important to you before making a purchase.
- Budget. Pastry cabinets can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can start shopping for a pastry cabinet. Be sure to compare prices and features to find the best pastry cabinet for your needs.