Charcoal, Briquettes, Firelighters Braai & Firewood, Wattle, Sekelbos, Hardwood
Call / Whatsapp 0722315060 now
Sekelbos wood 6 – 7kg (small)
Wattle wood 8kg (small)
R28.00 per bag collected only
The natural oils which are unique to sekelbos increase the flavors of the meat. Sekelbos is yellowish in color and has a dark bark. As these trees usually occur in desert areas they are naturally dried in the desert sun usually Namibia making this is a great hardwood for braai’s and potjies. If you have not used Sekelbos wood to braai then you are no braai master
Wattle wood 30kgs (large)
R100.00 per bag Collected
(min 10 bags delivered)
Wattle wood 16kgs (medium)
R45.00 per bag collected only
R34.00 per bag collected only
charcoal lump wood click on a picture to view our Braai Equipment
Red dragon charcoal
R29.00 per bag collected only
Click on a picture to view all our Braai and Fire items for sale
Chill Discounters is a leading supplier of wood and charcoal in Durban, South Africa. We offer a wide range of wood and charcoal products, including:
- Firewood: We offer a variety of firewood, including oak, pine, and acacia. Our firewood is cut to size and ready to use.
- Charcoal: We offer a variety of charcoal, including lump charcoal, briquettes, and coconut charcoal. Our charcoal is high quality and burns evenly.
- Fire pits: We offer a variety of fire pits, including metal fire pits, stone fire pits, and chimineas. Our fire pits are perfect for backyard gatherings and camping trips.
- Grills: We offer a variety of grills, including gas grills, charcoal grills, and pellet grills. Our grills are perfect for cooking up delicious meals outdoors.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and service. We offer free delivery on orders over R500 and we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.
If you are looking for wood or charcoal in Durban, then Chill Discounters is the place to go. We have everything you need to enjoy a warm fire or a delicious meal outdoors.
Here are some of the benefits of using Chill Discounters for your wood and charcoal needs:
- We offer a wide variety of wood a
- Hardwood is the best type of firewood to use in a fireplace or wood stove. It burns for longer and produces more heat than softwood, and it is less likely to create creosote buildup in your chimney. Some of the best hardwoods for firewood include:
- Fruitwoods (apple, cherry, pear, etc.)
- When choosing firewood, it is important to make sure that it is dry. Wet wood will not burn as well and will create more smoke. You can tell if wood is dry by tapping it with a hammer. If it sounds hollow, it is dry. If it sounds solid, it is wet.
- It is also important to split your firewood before burning it. This will help it to burn more evenly and will prevent it from smoking too much. You can split firewood with a splitting maul or a chainsaw.
- Once you have split your firewood, you can store it in a dry place. A covered shed or garage is ideal. If you do not have a covered storage area, you can pile your firewood up on a tarp or sheet of plywood.
- With proper care, your firewood will last for several years. So next time you are looking for a way to stay warm this winter, reach for some hardwood firewood. It is the best way to keep your fireplace or wood stove burning hot and your home cozy.
- Here are some additional tips for burning firewood safely:
- Never burn wet wood.
- Always build a fire in a safe place.
- Never leave a fire unattended.
- Have a fire extinguisher or water nearby in case of an emergency.
- Be sure to ventilate the room where you are burning wood to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
- nd charcoal products to choose from.
- Our wood and charcoal is high quality and burns evenly.
- We offer free delivery on orders over R500.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.
Contact us today to learn more about our wood and charcoal products and services.
Wattle firewood is a type of firewood that is made from the wood of wattle trees. Wattle trees are a type of legume that are native to Australia and Africa. The wood of wattle trees is a good source of firewood because it is dense and burns for a long time. Wattle firewood is also a good choice for use in open fireplaces because it produces a lot of heat.
Here are some of the benefits of using wattle firewood:
- It is a dense wood that burns for a long time.
- It produces a lot of heat.
- It is a good choice for use in open fireplaces.
- It is a relatively inexpensive type of firewood.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using wattle firewood:
- It can be difficult to split.
- It can produce a lot of smoke.
- It can be a fire hazard if not used properly.
Overall, wattle firewood is a good choice for use as a firewood. It is a dense wood that burns for a long time and produces a lot of heat. However, it is important to be aware of the drawbacks of using wattle firewood, such as its difficulty to split and its potential to produce a lot of smoke.
Here are some tips for using wattle firewood:
- Split the wood into small pieces before burning it.
- Use a fire ring or other containment device to prevent the fire from spreading.
- Have a fire extinguisher or other fire suppression equipment on hand in case of an emergency.
By following these tips, you can safely and enjoyably use wattle firewood to heat your home or cook your food.
Charcoal lump wood is a type of charcoal that is made from hardwoods that have been slowly burned in a kiln. This process removes the moisture and volatiles from the wood, leaving behind a dense, porous material that burns with a hot, even heat. Charcoal lump wood is often used for grilling, smoking, and other outdoor cooking applications.
Here are some of the benefits of using charcoal lump wood:
- It burns hotter and cleaner than other types of charcoal, such as briquettes.
- It has a longer burn time, so you don’t have to add more fuel as often.
- It imparts a smoky flavor to food, which many people enjoy.
- It is made from sustainable sources, so you can feel good about using it.
If you are looking for a high-quality charcoal that will give you great results, charcoal lump wood is a great option.
Here are some tips for using charcoal lump wood:
- Light the charcoal in a chimney starter or on a grill grate over medium heat.
- Once the charcoal is lit, let it burn for 15-20 minutes until it is covered in a gray ash.
- Add your food to the grill and cook to your desired doneness.
- Be sure to extinguish the charcoal completely when you are finished grilling.
Here are some safety tips for using charcoal lump wood:
- Always use a grill that is designed for charcoal cooking.
- Never leave a grill unattended while it is in use.
- Be sure to have a fire extinguisher or water nearby in case of an emergency.
- Never grill in windy conditions.
Charcoal lump wood is a great choice for grilling, smoking, and other outdoor cooking applications. It burns hotter and cleaner than other types of charcoal, and it has a longer burn time. It also imparts a smoky flavor to food, which many people enjoy. If you are looking for a high-quality charcoal that will give you great results, charcoal lump wood is a great option.