High back wall chillers
Temperature Range: +2˚C to +10˚C Self-Contained Adjustable Stainless Steel Shelving Black Patch Ends Black Kick Plate High Output Fluorescent Lighting For Maximum Display Effect Polyurethane Injected Tank / Body White Cabinet Interior Full Base Night Curtain (opt.extra)
HBWC130 1.3m FULL 1960 X 1300 X 890 R48 300.00 incl vat
HBWC200 2.0m FULL 1960 X 2000 X 890 R63 250.00 incl vat
HBWC250 2.5m FULL 1960 X 2500 X 890 R71 300.00 incl vat
Solid patch end STAINLESS STEEL exterior with mirrors on the inside
> Header canopy and load bin front is STAINLESS STEEL
> Cabinet BLACK inside
> Kick plate / Grill is BLACK
WC130JC WC200JC WC250JC Height mm 2020 2020 2020 Width mm 1300 2000 2500 Depth mm 870 870 870
MODEL DESCRIPTION PRICEincl vat H x W x D
WC130 JC Wall Chiller 1.3m R 42 160 2020 x 1300 x 870
WC200 JC Wall Chiller 2.0m R 58 130 2020 x 2000 x 870
WC250 JC Wall Chiller 2.5m R 64 900 2020 x 2500 x 870
Glass patch end WHITE exterior
> WHITE shelves
> Cabinet WHITE inside
> Header canopy and load bin front is WHITE
> Kick plate / Grill is BLACK
MODEL DESCRIPTION PRICE incl vat H x W x D
WC130 JCGB Wall Chiller 1.3m R 42 160 2020 x 1300 x 870
WC200 JCGB Wall Chiller 2.0m R 59 800 2020 x 2000 x 870
WC250 JCGB Wall Chiller 2.5m R 66 500 2020 x 2500 x 870
back wall chiller:
- Saves space. Back wall chillers are designed to be installed against a wall, which saves space in your establishment.
- Keeps food cold. The cold temperature inside the back wall chiller helps to keep food cold and fresh.
- Attracts customers. A well-stocked back wall chiller is a great way to attract customers and increase sales.
- Makes food easy to access. The glass doors on most back wall chillers allow customers to see the food inside, making it easy for them to choose what they want.
- Is easy to clean. Most back wall chillers are easy to clean, which helps to prevent the spread of bacteria.
If you are looking for a way to save space, keep your food cold, and attract customers, then a back wall chiller is a great option. With so many different models and features to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect back wall chiller for your needs.
Here are some of the factors to consider when choosing a back wall chiller:
- Size. Back wall chillers come in a variety of sizes, so you need to choose one that is big enough to hold the amount of food you need to store.
- Style. Back wall chillers come in a variety of styles, so you can choose one that matches the décor of your establishment.
- Features. Some back wall chillers come with additional features, such as built-in lighting or humidity controls. Decide which features are important to you before making a purchase.
- Budget. Back wall chillers can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can start shopping for a back wall chiller. Be sure to compare prices and features to find the best back wall chiller for your needs.
Here are some additional benefits of using a back wall chiller:
- Increases efficiency. A back wall chiller can help you to save time and money by keeping your food cold for longer periods of time. This means that you can spend less time preparing food and more time serving customers.
- Improves quality. A back wall chiller can help you to improve the quality of your food by keeping it cold. This will result in happier customers and increased sales.
- Reduces waste. A back wall chiller can help you to reduce food waste by keeping your food cold for longer periods of time. This means that you will not have to throw away as much food, which will save you money.
If you are looking for a way to improve your restaurant, then a back wall chiller is a great investment. With so many benefits to offer, a back wall chiller can help you to save time, money, and improve the quality of your food.